If you want to work on a great company with cool teams, great work life balance, and you think you have what it takes to become an expert in DevOps, then read on.
We will encourage you to have CKAD/CKA Kubernetes certification, design resilient system, speed up our CI builds, improve our GitOps mechanism, implements 3 pillars of observability, and reduce implementation risk using canary and service mesh. Our team has been using DevOps Principle for almost two years, and we kept trying to push ourselves for the better. There are still lots of room for improvements, and you can be an integral part of it.
Never heard about any of those things above ? No worries, we always look for hidden talent, as long you are enthusiastic about IT, our Senior Engineer will give guidance and mentoring for you to learn and implement multiple practices. Your contribution is what we are hoping for.
Everything we do, we strive to work smarter and better, not harder:
- Analyze, design, and implement CI/CD automation and also improve existing CI/CD pipeline with gitOps mechanism
- Maintain existing cluster Kubernetes / OpenShift together with ops team
- Continuously improve Monitoring Dashboard to ensure visibility and early warning for the cluster and application inside (via Kube Mixin, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Zipkin, etc)
- Explore, design, plan, and improve new technology implementation in Kubernetes / Openshift platform (such as Chaos Engineering, Canary Deployment, Service Mesh, Operator Framework)
- Build Disaster Recovery Plan
- Conduct Postmortem analysis and improvement planning for Ops
- Ensure stable performance, application availability, observability and scalability Best Practices
- Cooperate with developer in implementing best practices in application development and deployment process (unit testing, deploy mechanism, configuration, etc)
Our team core value is based on Trust, which can only happened if you are a good team player. We can push ourselves and our team to be better, because we know for certain that our team member fully supports and care for us as a family.
Perks and benefits
The work life balance in our team is also quite awesome.
Also as one of the company that received Gallup Awards, surely the work satisfaction here is high.
For lots of other perks, just apply and you’ll understand why our employee satisfaction is high.